Teach With Us
Become a certified Helen Doron English teacher– the best ESL teachers in the world.Learn More
Our teachers are the heart of Helen Doron English.
We are very proud of our teachers. Their daily interaction with students brings to life the unique Helen Doron Method for learning English as a second language (ESL). Our teachers bring to the lessons fun, creativity, and a love of learning that kids so naturally relate to. With their guidance, learning English becomes a delightful experience, that not only serves them well throughout their lives, but also provides fond memories to cherish forever.
Helen Doron English teachers receive intensive training in the proven method for teaching English to children. Once qualified, they join a worldwide network of elite Helen Doron English teachers dedicated to making a positive difference in the education of their pupils.
How you become a Helen Doron Teacher Be part of our great Helen Doron English Team
Love working with kids?
- Speak excellent English?
- Looking for a fulfilling, independent career?
If you answered yes to these questions, becoming a Helen Doron English teacher may be the best career choice you’ll ever make. As a Helen Doron English teacher you will enjoy flexible working hours, a profitable freelance career, job satisfaction and the pride that comes from being part of a global community of respected Helen Doron English teachers. We offer you—
- A proven method for teaching English as a second language (ESL) to children of all ages.
- 30 years of experience in ESL and training teachers
- Multiple career paths: self-employed teacher or learning centre employee
- An international Helen Doron English Teaching diploma for worldwide career opportunities
- Educational support from Head Office through top-quality, proprietary
teaching materials, annual seminars and trainings, networking channels and an
- organisation-wide information portal.
- A rewarding career and the chance to make a difference in children’s lives
We’re looking for people with —
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written
- Prior experience teaching English, children or both of Advantage: An academic background
“I truly love my job at Helen Doron, and I feel I can be really creative and crazy with them! I love thinking of new ideas for props and games, and that’s what Helen Doron is all about: making it fun and interesting for the kids, and making the most of our creative selves.”
„I would very much like to thank Helen Doron teachers for teaching me English. They gave me a firm base in English. They showed me how cool English is and how far you can go with it.“
Marcin Parafiniuk, former student from Poland